Registered Charity Number 511339 founded in 1981
The aims of the Ty Olwen Trust are:-
- To relieve patients of the Ty Olwen Palliative Care Service who are suffering from cancer and life limiting diseases by the provision of amenities, equipment, services and facilities not normally provided by the National Health Service.
- To extend such service and amenities to patients suffering from cancer and life limiting diseases who require medical and nursing support in all care settings.
- To assist the family or dependents of patients suffering from cancer and life limiting diseases who are in necessitous circumstances in particular as a result of these illnesses.
- To promote and support research into the causes and treatment of cancer and life limiting diseases at Ty Olwen and to assist in the dissemination of the results thereof.
- To award bursaries to enable nurses and other staff and helpers to undertake specialised training courses.
The current Trustees are;
|Chairman||Mrs Helen Murray MBE||Appointed 1981|
|Vice-Chairman||Mr. Paul Murray||Appointed 2007|
|Secretary||Mrs. Tracy Hancock||Appointed 2011|
|Treasurer||Mr. Gareth Lewis||Appointed 2011|
|Miss Delyth Gough||Appointed 2011|
|Mrs Joy Francis||Appointed 2016|
|Mr Neil Francis||Appointed 2017|
|Minute Secretary||Miss Kate Murray|